Sunday, January 27, 2013

Getting Started

So I'm one of those people in your FaceBook news feed that probably drives you crazy. Yep, I said it. I'm opinionated, wordy and I totally live my life out loud. Since I'm an overshare I decided the best thing I could do is blog! We will see how this goes!

As I mentioned, I tend to be an over-sharer, I'm a tell-it-like-it-is kinda gal and I have big opinions/stories and a big mouth to go with it. Sometimes I'm told my mouth will get me in trouble but I've honestly felt that the more I share and the more vulnerable I feel, the more people appreciate it and are touched, influced, motivated, encouraged, etc. I have been so blessed in my life and have a good one but life is still life and life is messy!! I think as women the best thing we can do is talk about the messy stuff. The messy parts of motherhood, the mess we sometimes feel like when we look in the mirror, the messes we create by our poor actions, etc. Talking about it makes others feel less alone. So, that's my goal of this. I'm excited for you to read my Life Out Loud :)

Disclaimer: I tend to write like I'm thinking so it might be hard to follow or not written well but it will be honest and real.

3 comments: